Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Regarding Research

Mike,

I think that's cool you looked at artifacts in India and the specific region. I particularly liked the photo of the wheel chiseled in rock and also the lions at the bottom because they are reminiscent of monuments made of granite. In that way, it relates to the children, and the Americans in the granite/monument industry. As you pointed out the symbols are meaningful as well, and may be appropriate for representing learning.

At this point, I'd like to stick with the one decision we've made, the name, and push forward since I'm feeling a little worried about time. I don't mean to be inflexible. But I think the inspiration you've put out there can relate to the word, "rock" and this specific project; so I say go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment