Saturday, November 13, 2010

Regarding Deliverables & Timing

Let's go with:

  • 2-3 solid concepts for logo w/ lock-up options
  • Typographic feel & suggestions
  • Color pallet
  • Imagery mood board

I've already started an imagery mood board, but I want to add to it, and refine it. Anna, would you like to work on one as well, or would feedback on your logo be more helpful? What I'm kinda thinking is that when Mike is ready with his concept(s), we choose the strongest 2-3 out of everyone's right then. If they only need minor tweaks the owner can take care of it. If they need more variations, then we share the files and all go to work refining them to our satisfaction.

As a side note, Brian is really easy to work with. He'll appreciate, as I do the work you've already put into this project! So let's not put unrealistic expectations on ourselves. I want a product we can be proud of, but I want it to be fun too.

xoxo

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment