Thursday, November 18, 2010

Brooke option 2 & Deadline

Last night, while I was folding a mound of laundry, I watched the Nate Berkus show. He and his crew pulled off a living room make over in under 8 hours, at night, while the home owner was sleeping. The lady had no idea her husband and friend had nominated her. I think we now need to switch into crazy pull-off a design logo in not 8 hours, but 7 days. One week is Thanksgiving and that's our deadline. Then we need to hand it off to the others. So with the Nate show's motivation, I threw together I design I've been mulling over in my head:








I'm going for kid-whimsy and collage feel

I designed a 2-color with letterpress in mind. But now thinking about it, it could still have some patterning within the letters. No?









Inspiration I love, love, love!

2 comments:

  1. Brooke, I think that's a great idea. We're pulling together some of the disparate ideas into a presentation format that gets into fonts, etc that I'll send over to you either late Friday or early Saturday that will be inclusive of both Anna's & my ideas. I'll be sure to send over the indesign file so we can include this one as well. I think the kid-whimsy feel will be a great alternate concept.

    Getting the presentation to them will be great, in case there are subtle changes or edits we'll need to do before handing off to the other teams.

    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have illustrator cs4 and photoshop cs4, but not indesign, unfortunately. I bought the web-premium thinking I was going to get more into web design...but alas. What do you need me to send to you?

    ReplyDelete